The 7ft Crossfit Olympic Bar Description:
The Crossfit Olympic bar is our highest rated bar. Made from a special steel alloy, it is tested to 215,000 PSI, which means it would take 215,000 pounds of pressure per square inch to break it apart (standard bars have a tensile rating of 130-140,000 PSI). The unique steel alloy allows the bar to flex under pressure and snap back to its original form after lifting to ensure a long and beautiful life for your bar.
The high quality hard chrome finish protects the bar from rust, and the end caps are tightly fitted to protect the end bearings and clips against dirt and dust ingress. The GymGear Crossfit Olympic bar will last a lifetime if properly cared for.
This bar is fitted with a total of 8 high quality bearings made up from 4 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings to provide very smooth rotation that helps to maintain form and balance during lifts. With this huge specification and Olympic IWF & IPF markers, it is the perfect bar for Olympic lifting exercises and crossfit workouts, and possibly the best in its class.
- Bearings: 4 needle bearing and 4 ball bearings, total 8 bearing in one bar.
- Steel: Alloy steel with a 2000lb (900kg) capacity, 215,000 PSI tensile strength
- Coating: Heat Treated Hard Chrome finish 65Mn – thickness 0.024~0.027 mm
- Knurling: 1.2mm Mis-Pattern
- Markings: Olympic IWF & IPF
- Weight: 20Kg
- Length: 7ft / 86″ / 220cm
- Weight tolerance: +2%/-2%. Total length: +2%/-2%.
- Grip Diameter: 28mm
- Internal Dimensions: 51.5 inch
- Cap: Integrated Cap Design